Did you know we also undertake Underground Utility Mapping surveys?
Detailed Land Surveys Nationwide
If you need detailed land surveys in the Aberdare, South Wales area, then look no further than Alpine Land Surveyors Ltd. We specialise in modern, highly-detailed land surveys, using the latest equipment to give you a hugely accurate outcome, we then present clear designs and maps to help you or your business.
Topographical surveys or land surveys are detailed accurate plan drawings identifying both natural and man-made features within a specified area. The plan will show all features such as buildings, boundaries, services covers and site levels. Normally presented digitally in CAD format, we are also able to provide scaled paper copies.
There are many reasons why topographical surveys will be required, but typically they are used by architects, planners and engineers for the design and planning stages of a project. Whatever the project that you are considering, a thorough accurate survey drawing will reduce the risk of costly downstream mistakes caused by unforeseen issues.
The amount of detail included in a topographical survey depends on your requirements. Typically, the land survey will include the existing buildings and structures, boundary details, a grid of levels, ground surfaces, tree positions, drainage details and service cover positions. Additional details can be included such as the features adjacent to the site or underground services. Survey drawings are normally delivered as CAD files and as scaled paper plans.
- We will work with you to tailor a specification and proposal that suits your requirements
- Depending on the size and type of your project we can provide the information important to you.
- Using modern technology, we will deliver your information quickly.
- Using only experienced land surveyors you can be confident that our topographical surveys are drawn to the highest standard.
- With our extensive survey experience our surveyors will provide additional information that may be vital to your successful project, such as neighbouring building heights.
- Survey drawings are supplied in various 2D and 3D CAD formats and paper copies can be provided.